It means something or somebody that is more than likely to change and is very unstable in their judgment and decision.
- It is the fickle weather that has actually had me changing my clothes for a long period of time.
- I simply cannot make up my mind whether I want to for a picnic or to the gym by looking at the fickle weather.
- Jenny was known to be extremely fickle, she would either want to select a particular product and get rid of it very soon, or spend an exorbitant amount of money to purchase something she would never use.
- If you look at your fickle mindset, you would find that it happens to be the main reason as to why you are not able to concentrate on anything.
- When you are studying, it is very important for you to get rid of your fickle thoughts; you have to concentrate fully on your studies to gain good grades.
- After arriving at the shopping mall, the fickle mentality of my mother took over, and we spend a couple of hours trying to look at shoes she did not want to purchase. For more check http://sentencehouse.com